June 12, 2007

LINK EXCHANGE - CONSULTING PRACTICE - BUSINESS

If you wish to exchange links with my blog please send me your url and I will add it to my links if matches with Luxury Catamaran subjects and philosophy.
If you wish to know more about my consulting practice in Public Relation and Trade Development please let me know by leaving a comment I will get back in touch with you.

My consulting practice deals mainly with Yachting but I am also interested in Design, Architecture, Fine Art, Hotels and Cuisine. I am located in France and can move through Europe and the US.

If you want to know more click on the linkedin icon or http://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastienbarthez.
I am also interesting in getting in touch with PR consultants specialized in Design, Art, Hotels, Cuisine, Architecture.


Finally, I will be in Fort Lauderdale for Business next week, if anybody knows of a luxury catamaran docked there, let me know so I can have a look at it.

No comments: