July 17, 2008

CLARIS NICOLAS AND ROMAIN

Last week-end I was doing some research on the JFA . This shipyard has built SUN TENAREZE, an 84 foot catamaran launched in 2004. I stopped on CLARIS website. I met Nicolas Claris in Dusseldorf, he is wellknow in France for his pictures of yachts sailing andyachts interiors. He works for JFA, CNB, LAGOON, SHIPMAN.... His advertising agency does a lot of work for the industry. His son Romain is incharge of the videos and his wife Marine is working on editing brochure, newsletter, books.... A family of artists.



On their site I found a section called "making of" where Romain is filming his father taking pictures. I let you have a look it gave me the gooseflesh, the images, the music, the editing is really great. If you need images for your yachts dont hesitate to get in touch with them.

No comments: