In two weeks from now will start the first Atlantic Multihull Show in Lorient (France).
The size of the multihulls is ranging from 20 feet to the largest one 74, which is the Privilege 745 from Alliaura Marine.
In the world of luxury catamarans several exhibitors are present (by alphabetical order) :
- Alumarine, the builder of Douce France and of the Noah range.
- Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design the designer of la "sella del diabolo", code e, the yapluka 65, the Fountaine Pajot Galathea
- Couedel Hugon Design, the interior designer of the Lagoon 620
- Franck Darnet Design : the interior designer of the NAHEMA 120 and of the new interior of Magic Cat
- JFA the builder of Sun Tenareze and of the VPLP 110
- Marsaudon Composite who just launched an amazing, fast 60 feet trimaran, exhibited at the show.
- VPLP the world leader in Multihull design including such multihulls as Douce France, Ciliam, VPLP 110, Hemisphere (ex gemini)....
The list of all the exhibitors is on line - follow the link.